If you're like most people, you use Google Sheets to store your data. But like most things, it can start to feel a bit stale. Here are a few tips to help you refresh your Google Sheets experience:
How to refresh Google Sheets
1. Click the "File" menu and select "Make a copy".
2. Click the "Sheets" tab and select the sheet you want to refresh.
3. On the "Refresh" toolbar, select the "Refresh" button.
4. If the sheet has data that needs to be updated, you'll need to click on the "Data" tab and then click on the "Update Data" button.
5. If the sheet doesn't have any data, you can just click on the "Refresh" button and Google will automatically update the sheet with the latest data.
There are a few ways to refresh Google sheets, depending on what you want to achieve. If you just want to see the most recent changes, you can use the "refresh" button on the toolbar. If you want to see the changes since your last save, you can use the "save as" button on the toolbar and save the sheet to your computer. If you want to reload the whole sheet, you can use the "load" button on the toolbar.