Format Painter is a helpful tool for formatting text in Google Sheets. You can use it to quickly format text, including adding headers and footers, changing fonts, and more.
How to use format painter in Google Sheets
1. Open Google Sheets and create a new worksheet.
2. In the Sheet Options panel, select the Format Painter tab.
3. In the Format Painter window, select the cells you want to format.
4. In the Options panel, select the desired format.
5. Click the Format Painter button.
In this blog post, we will show you how to use the Format Painter tool in Google Sheets. This tool allows you to customize the appearance of your cells, rows, and columns. We will also show you how to use this tool to format your data in a variety of ways. Finally, we will provide a conclusion to this blog post.