Google Chrome is a web browser that allows users to surf the web easily. However, there are times when you may not want a certain website to open in Chrome. In this article, we will show you how to block websites in Google Chrome on Android.
How to block websites on Google chrome in Android
1. With your Android device open, type "chrome" in the address bar and press Enter.
2. In the top right corner of the Chrome window, click on the three lines in the top left corner that say "Settings".
3. Under "Advanced", click on the "Web content" tab.
4. In the "Block websites" section, click on the "Add website" button.
5. In the "Website" field, type the URL of the website you wish to block.
6. In the "Block content" field, type a phrase that will be shown when someone tries to access the blocked website. This could be anything you want, but it's recommended that you use something that will make it easier for you to remember.
7. Click on the "Block website" button.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 to add additional websites to the block list.